Monthly Archives: November 2013
Author: Varun Agarwal
ISBN : 9788129119797
No. Of Pages: 256 Pages.
My Rating: 0/5.
I bought the book prior corroborating the reviews and in order to luxuriate the hilarious ingredients of the author’s bid. The title on the top of the book finally inclined me to capitulate on hold of my purse strings. But ironical to my serendipity, all my toil squandered as I stroked the inception of the book. In the initial pages of the book, the author openly proclaimed not to have much positive probability with his book and yes that was there I got miscomprehend and finally got lapsed. Here are ten Reason as why NOT to read “How I barved Anu aunty and Co-founded A Million Dollar Company” by Varun Agarwal.
1. I was zenithly expecting it to a inspirational story but the author has narrated himself as a highly lethargic personality who keeps on consuming liquor and abusing is high in his stance.
2. The paucity of grip which the author has over English.
3. Poor Vocabulary.
4. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a story akin like him but that does not mean you start writing a book 🙂
5. In the story, all the gossips and confabulation between the author and his friends are superfluously wretched.
6. While leafing the pages of the book you’ll fell as if reading a 4th grade lad school book, which I ruminate, is turpitude.
7. People say , it is a motivational entrepreneurship fable but I say, If we have biographies of people like Steve Jobs than why read Varun Agarwal.
8. This book is all about squandering money, energy and precious time.
9. Wretched Story.
10. Lastly, the narration is entwining, ie. the story is highly overstretching which generates lackadaisical ambiance in the reader’s mind.
I never recommend such crap work and thus rate it 0/5.